Help to keep yourself, your loved ones and the medical teams you may rely upon safe by following the new directives, however devastating it may be.
Government T4 page is here.
Details below taken from Westminster Newsletter:
Westminster – along with the rest of London – will enter Tier 4 lockdown restrictions from midnight tonight. This means that you cannot meet other people indoors, including over the Christmas period, unless you live with them, or they are part of your existing support bubble. Outdoors, you can only meet one person from another household. These rules will not be relaxed for Christmas.
Other rules that need to be followed in Tier 4 are as follows:
- You must stay home
- All non-essential retail must close
- Personal care such as hairdressers must close
- Indoor gyms and leisure centres must close
- Work from home if you can
- You should not enter or leave the Tier 4 area
- You can meet one other person outside your household in an outdoor public space
- Communal worship is allowed if COVID-secure
A formal review of the restrictions will take place on December 30.
- You can no longer continue with Christmas as planned
- You must not mix with anyone outside your household over Christmas.
- Support bubbles can mix with one other household.
Please visit the Government’s website for the latest information and further details.