- Covid-19: Our park is still open at the moment but no community gardening is taking place. If you use the Wildlife Area, please respect those who are seeking a quiet area, free from joggers and dogs. Read our notes here.
- Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (if you can’t work from home).
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
- Do not meet others, even friends or family.
- You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
At the end of January, we joined in the nation’s Garden Birdwatch, counting the birds in our park with Andrew from the RSPB.
You can read more here.
The data has been crunched and once again, the sparrow has come out on top. Read more at the RSPB website.
How do these results compare to our count?
|3rd||Blue Tit||Joint 5th|
|7th||Great Tit||Joint 5th|
|52nd !||Mistle Thrush||Joint 6th|